Sunday, December 18, 2011

"...and Super Monkey saves the blog!"

Oh my dear blog...I have really, really missed you! While I have a huge list of things to "put on my blog" (just ask anyone who is ever around me and my camera) this will be my first post since peaches this summer (sigh). What a better way to start again than with a post about this sweet little Super Monkey? Oh how I love my little monkey...running all around the living room doing tricks, his cape flying, and then stopping to hug me really tight and say "It's a great day at Christmas time mama!" I couldn't agree more. xo

2 comments:

  1. What a joy this little Super Monkey is. I love the delight he takes in every minute of the day as he runs around discovering new possibilities. xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable Super Monkey!! It is 'A Great Day at Christmas Time' with that happy smiling, beautiful Super Monkey and his big hugs!!! A true blessing! Lots of Christmas hugs and kisses being sent from all of us here!

    ReplyDelete