Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas cards out...check!

I just got my christmas cards out...I stayed with it and I am really proud of that part. It's funny because the ones that were the most difficult were the ones that I was the most happy to have sent. Most especially the one to my cousin, with a hand written recipe for Lemon Lush pie enclosed...a recipe found at an amazing little restaurant on the Oregon coast while visiting my dear aunt aggie...a recipe that she was able to get because she had connections and knew the chef...a recipe made even more precious to me after she died quite suddenly in March. Yes, that was a card that needed to go out. I called and told my mom that my cards just went out and she laughed and said, your cards always go out after christmas...it's a tradition! Well, on that note, Merry Christmas (a little late) to each and every one of you. xo

2 comments:

  1. Yup... Sure is a tradition!! I always look for a card from you beginning the week after Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christina,
    I love your blog. Perhaps I am "in" now. I have sent many comments to no avail because I was not "in". That is sort of the story of my life!
    Keep up the good work with cards, I love your tradition and it sounds like others do too.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete