Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

We got an amazing and spectacular tree! It's an "emerald" tree from the pacific northwest (like me) and it is so beautiful. Little one and I are running around the house, me in my jingle bell apron and snowflake hat, and him in his cowboy hat, underpants and cowboy boots, pulling out decorations. It is so amazing to see what comes out of each box...oh, the memories. I already have everything that will light up, lit. We just unpacked our singing frog that sits on the kitchen table singing and ribbeting...what other treasures are in these boxes?

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful time. Your tree is exceptional this year. I can't wait to see it all decorated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree sounds beautiful! Can't wait to see pics! Sounds like you and Little One are having a wonderful time decorating :) Hugs to all of you!
    ~Trina

    ReplyDelete